Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cute Easter find

I found these mini plastic eggs at Hobby Lobby yesterday. Aren't they cute?


 I refer to them as "travel-size" since we are traveling to Easter.  Since one member of our party is 2 years old, that means we are bringing a TON of stuff.  I don't know what it is about kids that make them require so much equipment.  Well, at least mini-eggs will free up a little bit of luggage space :-)


They fit a small peanut butter cup perfectly.


I found a bunch more at the thrift shop today, 20/$1.  I had to get them, or course.  Plastic eggs are for giving away anyway, right? 

I'll just tell myself that...

...and hand them out to anyone I encounter.

The cashier. The flight attendant. Whoever. Share the mini-egg love. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails