Thursday, March 3, 2011

Meet Nomadic Apples

My sister-in-law (also known as "Auntie Heather") just started a new business that is so amazing, I MUST share! 


She makes custom rubber stamps from ANYTHING, including photographs.  Here's a picture of Sprite, modeling a Sugar & Spice dress:


...and here's the stamp and stamped image of the same picture!



How cool is that?!

I want to have a handful made of Sprite at different ages so I can use them in her scrapbook.  I'm going to make pages as dividers between the different ages, and on each divider stamp the images of her up until that point, showing how much she's grown.  Each divider will have one more stamp than the previous.  The stamps are very reasonably priced, so I plan to order plenty more!

It's only $12 for a photograph stamp!

Another one of my favorite products are stamps made from baby footprints.  You just scan a picture of your baby's footprints and send it off to her!  She'll format and size the picture as necessary, so you don't need to worry about technical stuff like that.


She can also do return address labels, birth announcements, and pretty much anything else you could ever want on a stamp.



If you want a custom image, Heather can draw it for you too.  Here are some of our favorite sketches (these are the inverses of the images):



I already bought this heart stamp:

Here's Heather's info so you can check her out!


Enjoy! ~Kelly

P.S. Heather would be absolutely ecstatic if you "liked" her facebook page :-)

1 comments:

Heather Applegate said...

Thanks for the shoutout! Which reminds me... I need to do the kiddo stamps... project tonight!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails