Friday, November 5, 2010

Meet Sprite


I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and give the little gal a nickname.  From now on, she'll go by "Sprite."


This is the definition I like the best:

Sprite: "a small being, human in form, playful and having magical powers"


There are several reasons for my doing this.  First, it allows her to stay at least somewhat annonymous, so someone passing her on the street wouldn't know her name (I say this as if I have a million followers). Also, I have read on a couple craft blogs how someone used someone else's kid's pictures without permission.  That's bad enough, but one blogger had her kid's picture stolen and the thief claimed on her facebook page that the girl was HER daughter! Now that's just creepy.  Fortunately, the thief agreed to take the picture down.  Well, now you know where this is coming from.  Please try to reference her by "Sprite" from now on.  I'll be deleted comments that reveal her name, so please don't be offended if that happens.  I still would love to hear what you have to say!

Thanks so much!

1 comments:

Auntie Jen said...

That's really sketchy, people are crazy. Sprite is a good nickname.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails