Friday, November 26, 2010

Kid's clothes organizers

I just organized the diasater that was Sprite's closet, and i have an idea to share with you!  She has a lot of clothes to grow into, so I used shower curtain rings to make dividers, so it's obvious which clothes are which size without checking the tags.  I wish I knew about this when she was a baby, because we had so many sizes of baby clothes just waiting to be worn!


 It's easy- just get a package of clear shower curtain rings ($1 at Target). Cut a thin strip of paper as wide as the ring is and as long as the flat part is.  Use a permanent pen or marker to write the size (I wrote horizonatally, but you could also write vertically).

Add a layer of Mod Podge to the ring, top with the paper (good size down) and press it firmly in place.  Add a top layer of Mod Podge and let dry.


There you have it!

Rings: $1
Scrap paper: Free
Organization: Priceless 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails