Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chocolate pumpkin cupcakes

I have been on a pumpkin kick lately.  So far this season, I've thrown it in pancakes, muffins, ravioli, and today, cupcakes. 


Ingredients:
1 box chocolate cupcake mix
1 can pumpkin
milk

Mix the pumpkin into the cake mix, adding milk as necessary to make it the usual cupcake consistancy.  Bake at the temperature directed on the box, although for a few less minutes.


They are a nice fudgy texture and you can't even taste the pumpkin.  I might try another batch with white cake mix and some cinnamon and pumpkin

Frost if desired, and if you can get them away from your two year old long enough to do so.  A slightly healthier version of a yummy treat!

Thanks to my MIL, Karen, for this great idea!

2 comments:

Auntie Jen said...

Pumpkin bread is good too.

DANA said...

Thanks for linking up! I came back by to follow! Hope to see you in next week's Strut Your Stuff Party!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails