Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crafty playdate

The little gal and I had a crafty playdate with our friends this morning. Us moms made some no-slip hair clippies while the little gals played, snacked, and chased the cats around.
Here's our supplies, looking beautiful.

The finished product! If you'd like to make your own, here's a tutorial.  We added a few applique embellishments on top of some of them.

The little gals, looking suspiciously sweet.

That's more like it

Then a package arrived from Dharma Trading Co., filled with all sorts of goodies for me, and packing peanuts for the little gals.  Special packing peanuts...read on!




 The peanuts are made from starch and dissolve in water!  Just wash them down the drain!




No mess!  I wish I could say the same for the rest of the house!

I'm working on a few new sewing patterns.  I can't wait to share them with you!

1 comments:

Auntie Heather said...

those are soooooo cool!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails