Sunday, September 12, 2010

Minot Sewing classes- Sept/Oct 2010

Here's what's coming up!  Please email me if you would like a supply list.  All abilities are welcome, even brand new beginners!  Children are welcome to come and play while you sew.

Friday, Sept 17, 6pm: Infant/toddler training pants (wearing 2 pairs at once is optional). (a little sewing experience is recommended) [$5]


Wednesday September 29, 10am: Yoga pants (NB-child's size 5) [$7, includes cost of pattern]


Saturday, October 2, 10am: Cloth napkins [$5]


Wednesday, October 6, 10am: Shirred skirt (child or ladies sizes) (a little sewing experience is recommended) [$7]

Wednesday, November 3, 10am: Reusable gift wraps [$5]

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I wish I was still in Minot!! I would love to come to the cloth napkins class!

Megan said...

Anyway you would send me the training pants pattern? I live nowhere near Minot - Seattle - but this is so timely. I would be happy to work out payment options.

Kelly said...

No problem, Megan. Please send me an email, since your email address doesn't appear on your blogger profile. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails