Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My first signature fabric!

I am starting to get into screenprinting.  It's a great way for me to make my own fabric! 
My first attempt was to make hopscotch print, and I am SO happy with the way it turned out!  Yesterday, I started cutting fabric for dresses to add to the shop and today I sewed the first one together.  I couldn't help but keep it for the little gal.  Fortunately, I cut two of this one so there will be another one up in the shop in a day or two.  For now, here are some pics of the little gal showing off her new hopscotch dress at the zoo:





Petting a turtle that was stuck on the wrong side of the fence, trying to get to the river.  We found a hole and poked him through.

Check out those moves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails