Saturday, April 10, 2010

My latest To Do


Now that the craft show is done, what will I do with all my free time (after filling the custom orders, that is)?  Here's a sampling of the "coming soons":

- single fold bias tape tutorial
- double fold bias tape and cloth napkin tutorial
- Yoga pants for tots pattern!  My very first pattern, which, when perfected, will be available in my shop!
- how to add a lining to a pillowcase dress
- My favorite sewing gadget, the bias tape maker
- A recycling project for plant stakes
- A homemade flashcard game for the littlest of tots
- the to-be-determined success or failure of a paper mache project I am dying to try
- and more!

Most of the items that didn't sell at the show will be added to my etsy shop a few at a time.  Check back ofter, or become a facebook fan to see the latest additions!

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails