Saturday, April 10, 2010

My first craft show

I had a great time at The Big One spring craft show!  I did fantastic on Friday and ok on Saturday, but overall I am very happy!  I met a lot of people, received many compliments on my work, and was able to talk to other more experienced crafters.  Pillowcase dresses, cloth swim diapers, and hair clippies were my big sellers, the baby shoes and t-shirt dresses did ok, and the only thing that didn't really sell was the skorts.  Everyone thought they were cute, but I only sold 3 of them. 

Anyway, here's my booth.  I was lucky enough to get a corner!






The little gal brought me lunch and dinner and also toddled around modeling dresses and barettes and looking adorable.
She's checking herself out in a little mirror:

3 comments:

Auntie Jen said...

Too bad you couldn't do the NH crafts fair in the summer, I think your stuff would be a big hit.

Auntie Heather said...

Awesome... I bet if it was warmer the skirts would have sold. Surprised the shoes didn't sell out though!

Nay said...

HOLY COW! Look at all the stuff! You're simply amazing!! I'm glad you did so well!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails