Friday, March 12, 2010

Yes, I'm still alive

I just realized I've been gone almost a week! I'm working on my Master's, and wrote a paper last week and have another one due Thursday. Yikes! My poor, poor sewing projects get pushed to the side. Here's a preview of what's in the works:

- Cloth diapers for a friend (she's due in 7 weeks and it's her 4th, so I can't procrastinate too long)

- An Easter dress for the little gal, from a store-bought pattern (!)

- Training pants for the little gal, who is starting potty training

I have decided to get into pattern-making. I usually use the lazy seamstress method, which involves making up things as I go along without any record whatsoever so I can't duplicate it. I am working on changing this! Right now I am working on making a pattern for the yoga pants I have been making for the little gal. I have her size (18 mo.) and 2T done, and am working on a few more sizes. I also want to include instructions for different lengths (capri and regular, maybe even shorts) and types of waistbands. I also have a pattern/tutorial for cloth swim diapers in the works.

There is officially less than a month until The Big One Craft Show! It's April 9 & 10 at the ND State Fairground. Excited, nervous, too much to do...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails