Monday, March 1, 2010

Keeping busy!

I have been keeping busy by making little dresses as a fundraiser for my March for Babies team. Here's one I've just finished:

They are made from the shirts from last year's walk, along with a few other purplish shirts. I am making 3 dresses and one hoodie for the Krumwiede family, who is this year's ND Ambassador family. All 4 of their kids were premies, born from 24 -36 weeks gestation.
I am excited for the walk. I can't wait to meet the Krumwiede's, and I hope to see lots of my little dresses toddling around! Each dress is $25 and every penny goes to my March for Babies team. If you would like to order one, please e-mail me! I hope to have a handful more ready before the Minot walk on March 27 :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails