Monday, February 8, 2010

To-make

I have way more projects to do than I have time (big surprise) but I am still always looking for more. It's like an illness. I can't help it. Here are a few things added to my to-make list this past week:

1. Make a Candy Dress:

http://lilblueboo.blogspot.com/2010/01/candy-dress-tutorial.html

I already have the paper to print on, I just need to find some interesting things to scan.


2. Try using a polo shirt collar to make the neck of a kiddie shirt (I have been making the little gal a lot of clothes recently, so this idea was found at a good time!

http://indietutes.blogspot.com/2010/02/transplanting-polo-shirt-collar-onto.html

3. Make the little gal a Pop-Tart for her felt food set.
Right now her felt food collection is mostly fruits and vegetables, sandwich ingredients, and a few cookies. She's never eaten a pop-tart, but that's not going to stop me. I have, and I know how wonderful they are. I like how this one has beads for the sprinkles.

That's all for now! I also have to make a handful of cloth diapers for a friend before she has her baby, and I am running out of time. We did a swap: she knitted a pair of pants for the little gal, and I am making some cloth diapers in return. I love crafty swaps! Everybody wins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails