Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sewing classes!

I am exciting to be teaching sewing classes here at my house! I'm starting small and hopefully working my way up. Here's the class list if you're in the Minot area.

January 23: Reversible drawstring storage bags

February 27: Cloth napkins (set of 6)

March 27: Recycled baby/toddler pants

April 17: Taggie baby blanket or crinkle square (a tiny, travel taggie)

May 15: Scrapbuster party flags

Classes are Saturdays from 9:30 - 11:30am and are $10 each. Drop me a line if you would like a supply list e-mailed to you. Oh, and little people are welcome to come and play :-)

3 comments:

Carrianne said...

You wouldn't happen to know of super cheap DC->Minot flights would you?

I could definitely use some sewing tutorials!

Kelly said...

I wish!

Ariel ! said...

are you still doing these classes? I would love to go!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails