Thanks for visiting my new blog! I plan to fill it with my many projects: sewing, crafts, recipes, and some kid stuff. Please check back soon...there's lots to come! Here's a few things that will be coming in the near future:
- A tutorial for making a "spaghetti bib" for the little ones
- Pics of an altered Scrabble board I made as a Christmas gift (these will be available in my etsy shop, custom made just for you! All you have to provide are some pics and the theme you want.)
- A tutorial for making a recycled journal (and hopefully I'll have a few made for my etsy shop too!
- A tutorial for making recycled baby pants from an adult's long sleeve shirt or sweater.
- Pics of my little gal's felt food set, and a few patterns
- Pics of a butterfly made out of buttons that I made for the Holocaust Museum in Houston
- A few giveaway drawings!
- lots more!
Please follow me! My first giveaway will be a drawing from my followers. Details coming soon!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you again soon!